Yoga comprises a wide range of mind/body practices, from postural and breathing exercises to deep relaxation and meditation. It can also be defined as application of yogic principals to a particular person with the objective of achieving a particular spiritual or physiological goal. In other words, it can be said as the process of empowering individuals to progress toward improved health and well-being through the application of the teachings and yoga. It is a technique of Naturopathy which focuses on physical, mental and spiritual development of the body. In Aarogydham, there are various yoga methods like asana, pradayam, dharna and meditation, etc.
BENEFITS OF YOGA THERAPY
It has various benefits, some of them are mentioned below-
- Yoga increases the efficiency of lungs which profits the person suffering from any lung deficiency.
- Yoga increases the strength of immune system.
- Both body and mind becomes refreshed and energetic.
- Yoga improves the blood flow and lowers the sugar level in human body.
- Yoga helps in creating better posture and helps increasing concentration.