Physiotherapy is a science of treating injuries or diseases by mostly using physical means. It is mainly used as exercise therapy to strength our muscles and improve our functioning. It is a form of exercise that has been scientifically proven to be one of the most effective ways that can solve or prevent pain and injury. It also deals with restoring and maintaining functional movement, reducing pain and promoting health in individuals.
BENEFITS OF PHYSIOTHERAPY:-
- REDUCE AND ELIMINATE PAIN- Many techniques of physiotherapy can help relief pain and restore muscle and joint function to reduce pain.
- IMPROVE MOBILITY- stretching and strengthening exercises help restore our ability to move. People having trouble in standing, walking or moving can gain help from physiotherapy.
- PHYSIOTHERAPY HELPS AVOID SURGERY-since physical therapy helps eliminating pain and heals from an injury, then there is no need for the surgery.
- IMPROVE OUR BALANCE-physiotherapy improves our posture therefore helps improving our balance of our body.
- MANAGE VASCULAR CONDITIONS-
- MANAGE HEART AND LUNG DISEASES-
- MANAGE AGE-RELATED ISSUES-
MANAGE WOMEN’S HEALTH AND OTHER ISSUES
Panchkarma is actually a purification therapy used in Ayurveda. It is beneficial in various insane diseases like stress, tension, allergy, cancer, osteoporosis, etc. It aims at plucking away the rooted imbalance in the body