Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur Allahabad Jhansi, Agra, Aligarh U.P. India
Any damage that reduces the function of the kidney is called renal disease also called as Kidney disease. There are two types of Kidney Disease:- Acute and chronic. Acute kidney disease is a sudden temporary loss of kidney functioning. Chronic kidney disease (CKD) occurs when the kidney can no longer perform their function i.e. clean toxins and waste products from the blood. It happens over time.
To study CKD, we must know that how we measure the functioning of the kidney. The accepted measure of kidney function is the Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR). It measures the level of creatinine in blood or serum creatinine. Basically, if kidney function declines then creatinine level increases. There are 5 stages of CKD:-
- Stage 1- when GFR is equal to or increased by 90%. It is difficult for a person to identify that they are suffering from this Stage 1 because there are usually no symptoms of this as because our kidney do a good job even they are not functioning at 100%.
- Stage 2- when GFR is between 60-89%. It is very similar to Stage 2 and this stage also does not have any symptoms. There is a mild increase in the level of creatinine at this stage.
- Stage 3- when GFR is 30-59%. This is the serious stage of kidney disease. Symptoms are fatigue, swelling, anemia, sleep disorder, concentration trouble, etc.
- Stage 4- when GFR is 15-29%. At this stage, a person needs dialysis or is near to transplant. There are many symptoms of this stage like swelling, fatigue, anemia, nausea, vomiting, kidney pain in back, urination changes. The complication of a person increases as the waste product in blood is not filtered properly and gets collected in the blood causing a condition called uremia.
- Stage 5- when GFR is less than 15%. When kidney attends this stage, it is totally damaged and the patient is suffering from Kidney Failure. At this advanced stage of kidney disease, the kidneys have lost nearly all their ability to do their job effectively, and eventually, dialysis or a kidney transplant is needed to live. Because the kidneys are no longer able to remove waste and fluids from the body, toxins build up in the blood, causing an overall ill feeling.
One can diagnose by the above symptoms that they are suffering from CKD or not. If they are suffering from any stage of CKD, they immediately need to take more care of their kidney and consult a good doctor for your treatment or medicine.
BK Chaurasia is one of the best Ayurvedic doctors which is providing the best treatment for chronic kidney disease treatment in Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur Allahabad Jhansi, Agara, Aligadh in BK Arogyam. BK Arogyam is India’s First ayurvedic research center that is providing best treatment all over the world.