Why Kidney Transplant And Dialysis Is a Myth?
Kidney Transplant is an operation that places a healthy kidney into your body. The kidney can come from someone who has died or from a living donor. A new kidney will usually function immediately. You will need special medicines to prevent your body from rejecting the new kidney. If rejection happens, dialysis is needed and you can consider a second transplant.
Why is the treatment of Dialysis or Transplant going false, To know the Truth Behind It
Transplant is a treatment, not a cure. While transplant can make living with kidney disease more manageable and keep you off dialysis, you will still have chronic kidney disease (CKD) and will still need to live a healthy lifestyle to avoid complications such as diabetes, cancer, and infections, which are more likely to occur if you have had a transplant. You will also need to take medicines to help your body accept its new kidney.
Dialysis is an expensive as treatment repeated for long periods. It may cause blood clots, high risk of infection. It also requires a restricted diet and lifestyle also requires a long amount of time connected to the dialysis machine. Those who undergo long-term dialysis treatments are also at risk of developing other medical conditions.
Your dialysis treatment can lead you with the following complications:-
- Low blood pressure (hypotension). A drop in blood pressure is a common side effect of hemodialysis, particularly if you have
- Muscle cramps are sudden involuntary contractions in muscle.
- Itching- feeling restless
- Sleep problems- facing difficulty in sleeping, unable to get complete sleep, always feeling sleepless, unable to get sound sleep.
- Anemia- a condition in which there is a deficiency of red cells or of hemoglobin in the blood, resulting in extreme tried or fatigue
- Bone- patients undergoing for dialysis usually faces bone problems like a weakening of bones.
- High blood pressure (hypertension) - it is a state of great psychological stressful condition.
- Fluid overload- this condition is called hypervolemia. It is caused by a defect in heart or kidney.
These are drawbacks of Kidney Transplant and Dialysis. So Stop Dialysis and transplant and go for Ayurveda Treatment, come to B.K. Arogyam.for more details Call Us: +91-8081222333