What is the Cause of Kidney Failure in Teenagers?
Kidney disease can affect anyone at any age, but teenagers who are already diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease need special care. And it is important for both parents and what is the Cause of Kidney Failure in Teenagers? It can become a very high and unexpected challenge in your family if your child or teenager is suffering from kidney disease. Teenagers with CKD or kidney failure can face many difficulties such as behavior problems, negative self-image, relationship problems, and trouble in concentrating and delayed skill developments. Do you know the leading cause of developing CKD or kidney failure in teenagers? Let’s see it. The Main Cause For adults, we know that the leading causes of CKD are diabetes and hypertension. But in the case of teenagers, these causes are very uncommon. An unhealthy diet with the problem of obesity, teenagers can fall in the risk of developing CKD. For most of the teenagers, must know What is the Cause of Kidney Failure in Teenagers?
- Urinary Tract Infection – It is a condition when bacteria affects the bladder and then multiplies. The condition of UTI can lead to kidney disease in teenagers.
• Reflux Nephropathy – Prolonged UTI leads to this condition. Reflux Nephropathy is also one of the leading causes of kidney failure in teenagers.
• Nephritis – It is a condition when the kidneys become inflamed. The prolonged state of Nephritis can lead to CKD.
• Nephrotic Syndrome – It is a condition when the kidneys are unable to keep protein resulting in the leakage of protein in the urine. This condition can lead to renal failure in teenagers.
• Urine Blockage-Any blockage in the urinary system can be harmful to the kidney in teenagers. If there is any reflux in the urinary system, urine will be built up in the kidneys leading to permanent damage to the kidney and cause kidney failure.
• Hereditary Diseases – Renal failure in teenagers can be caused by some kinds of genetic diseases, which are passed from the parent. Conditions such as polycystic kidney disease (PKD) or Alport syndrome can lead to kidney damage or kidney failure in teenagers.
Get it Diagnosed
Kidney disease in teenagers should be diagnosed as soon as possible so that it can be treated entirely and naturally through Ayurveda. Some tests which are useful in diagnosing Chronic Kidney Disease in teenagers are urine albumin to creatinine ratio test, dipstick test for albumin, blood tests, kidney biopsy or imaging studies. Once it’s detected, the teenager should approach Ayurvedic procedures for a perfect treatment of CKD.
Services of BK Arogyam – Ayurvedic Doctors For Kidney Failure Treatment in India
- Kidney failure treatment
• Chronic kidney disease treatment
• Polycystic kidney disease treatment
• Proteinuria treatment
• Creatinine level treatment
• Nephritic syndrome treatment
• Renal failure treatment
• Ayurvedic medicine for kidney
• Ayurvedic urinary tract infection treatments
• Child kidney failure kidney
• Kidney shrinkage treatment
THANK YOU FOR READING, IF ANY QUERY CONTACT TEAM B.K. AT +91-8081222333