Best 6 Tips for reducing your risk of kidney disease
The kidney is one of the most important organs of the body. It is located in the left and right of the abdomen in the human body. It is present in the body in the pair. Its function is to filter toxin material from the body. The functional unit of the kidney is Nephron. Kidney regulates fluid balance in the body. As we know that World celebrating Kidney Day on March 13th, the National Kidney Foundation encourages everyone to learn about 6 Tips for reducing your risk of kidney disease and how to keep them healthy
Here are 6 tips for reducing your risk of kidney disease
1. Hydrate, but don’t overdo it. It’s always a good idea to drink enough water, drinking more than the typical four to six glasses a day probably won’t help your kidneys do their job any better.
2. Eat healthy foods. Your kidneys can tolerate a wide range of dietary habits, but B.K. Arogyam suggests you follow healthy, moderate eating habits to control weight and blood pressure. Preventing diabetes and high blood pressure will help keep kidneys in good condition.
3. Exercise regularly. If you’re healthy, getting your exercise is a good idea because, like healthy eating habits, regular physical activity can stave off weight gain and high blood pressure. But do be mindful of how much exercise you do, especially if you’re not conditioned.
4. Use caution with supplements and herbal remedies. Excessive amounts of certain vitamin supplements and some herbal extracts may be harmful to your kidneys. Talk to your doctor about any vitamins and herbs you plan to take.
5. Quit smoking. Smoking can damage blood vessels, which decreases the flow of blood in the kidneys. When the kidneys don’t have adequate blood flow, they can’t function at optimal levels. Smoking also increases the risk of high blood pressure as well as the risk of kidney cancer.
6. If you’re at risk, get regular kidney function screening. If you have either diabetes or high blood pressure, your physician should screen for kidney dysfunction as part of routine care for those conditions.
B.K. Arogyam, a healthcare and research center enriching its wings in all types of kidney disorders, heart diseases, diabetes has a range of successful medicines as well as successful treatment procedurals for the fast and quick recovery of damaged kidney patients. B.K. Arogyam is an Ayurveda based healthcare center, it uses only pure, ayurvedic, organic herbs for the treatment of patients. It is the best center for any kidney disorder.
Keep our Kidney healthy and Smile
BK Arogyam: Kidney Disease Treatment BY Ayurveda
B.K. Arogyam is one of the ancient kidney cure & research center in India. It is well-known for its excellence in kidney disease treatment in ayurveda. We have cured 1, 00,000+ patients from various insane diseases like kidney failure, diabetes, cancer, etc and our main aim to provide best ayurvedic medicine and also give the alternate solution of dialysis. So, the first priority is to follow 6 tips for reducing your risk of kidney disease
Say no to Dialysis and Transplant and go for Ayurveda.
Call Us: +91-8081222333
Join B.K. Arogyam